I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.---1 Samuel 1:27

Friday, November 7, 2008

Julie headed to Colombia

I emailed Julie and asked how many babies are waiting in Bogota, and how many Colombian families are still ahead of us? She will be in Bogota next week and ask those questions. I also inquired about the new baby assignments. She didn't really specify if the babies were from a different Regional Office or not. One baby has a minor special need. However, we are also open to a child with special needs. She said the family heard of this child. How is that possible? From different adoption agencies maybe? So still not sure, but I'm letting it go. These babies were meant to be with a different family.

Anyhow, Julie will email me from Colombia. I will post as soon as I hear. I really appreciate everyones comments. I know how bad I am about reading blogs and not always leaving comments. I think I will start. It feels good to know that you are praying for us and haven't forgotten about us.

We will continue to pray for your families as well!

Thank you
Rhonda

1 comment:

Beth said...

Your perfect baby is waiting for you, your time is coming, soon, very soon. I can only imagine how hard it is knowing you are so close, but see other folks getting assignments. Just FYI...i know one of the other baby assingments was from a different region and to a family that the mom is Colombian.