I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.---1 Samuel 1:27

Friday, April 3, 2009

Expediting I-800A

We have contacted our Senator today to help us expedite our I800A. We so far have been told that there is nothing that he can do. The only way you can expedite paperwork is if your child needs immediate medical attention. We just ask that you pray that God opens this door for us. We don't want to wait another day to bring our little girl home. I know that it will happen very soon. We will keep you posted on how it goes.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Continuing to pray for you as you work through these last hurdles to bring your daughter home.

Mom Of Many said...

I wanted to stop by and officially thank you for joining in the friends at A Place Called Simplicity...I just sent you an email...xo