I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.---1 Samuel 1:27

Monday, August 4, 2008

Feeling Uplifted

I just finished prayer group with a few people from our program. It makes me feel so inspired and uplifted. I would encourage others to join. We just talk for a while and then the last 10 minutes of the chat we pray together. It is nice that other people pray for you and your family during the week. We are definitely not alone. There were people that talked to Julie (in charge of Colombian adoptions) at the picnic and felt she was very confident they would be able to get our accreditation.

Yes, we have been waiting for a long time and wait times continued to get longer as we were waiting. However, things happened that were out of our agencies control. We have spoken to various people that are very happy with our agency and are now home with there little ones. It is hard to explain to family and friends why things are taking so long. It is not just our agency, and it wasn't like this a few years ago (just before we began the process). I am confident that we will be coming home with Maddox very soon.

God Bless you!!!

No comments: