I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.---1 Samuel 1:27

Monday, August 11, 2008

got an update!


Julie emailed us tonight letting us know that Lucia was at the Bogota Regional office. She said that they did have a steady stream of Colombian families adopting at this time. This we knew. She spoke with ICBF to see if our Dossier could be sent to another Regional office, but they were all full and said we would be better off staying in Bogota. I emailed her back to see if Lucia told her how many families are now ahead of us and waiting for infants. Also, I did ask her it the other Regional offices were working on Dossiers of July of 05 or have they moved on to Aug. 05. I will post as soon as I know. Thank you guys! I will be praying for everyone.

Have a great week

No comments: