I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.---1 Samuel 1:27

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Flights are Booked


We booked tickets for Monday at 2:35pm with AeroRepublica. We are hoping to get a Doctors appointment when we arrive, but we are not sure yet. Our tickets were inexpensive. The were only $150 per person. Much better than flying to Cucuta. We have to get Mya's passport early Monday morning. Please pray there are no hiccups so we can catch our flight. How long did it takes others to get passports in Cucuta? Our attorney says we will get there at 7:3o and we should have them no later than 12:00. Was this your experience?

We went to the mall last night to buy some clothes. I didn't have any pants for Mya. Justin said it was pretty cold in Bogota. So we each bought a little jacket or sweater as well. You might want to add that to the list. Also, we have used the rain cover for the stroller. You can purchase this at Baby's R Us (not sure where else). They work great, and a lot of people use them here. It was hardly sprinkling in Pamplona. So, I hadn't put it on yet. Two women said something to me in just a 1/2 of a block. Make sure you have that. I just packed it in the pouch of my stroller so it didn't take up so much room in my bag. You check your stroller with your luggage.

We are just so happy and excited to be coming to the end of our journey. What an experience it has been. Please continue to keep us in your prayers as we have a busy week ahead and travel.

Thank you

No comments: