I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.---1 Samuel 1:27

Friday, July 10, 2009

There is no place like the USA!!!

That's right! There is one more US citizen today. Horray!!!! There is nothing that feels better then being home with my family. I can't believe that I am actually here. Thank you God for guiding us on this trip and blessing us in so many ways. Thank you to my amazing friends who have made Mya's room look adorable and place pictures of her around the house. I just love them. I feel like everything is complete. We loved the welcome home sign. Thank you also to my family for everything they did while we were gone. We are fortunate to have such a supportive family.

Please pray for the other families that are still waiting to adopt and those that are in Colombia. There are many that need our prayers. You couldn't imagine the pain that these children and families are in.

I will blog more later. We are just so thankful Thank you for all of your prayers and support.

5 comments:

shane said...

Welcome back state side! Has to be a wonderful feeling! We will continue to pray for your transitions as a family.

Q said...

YAY! Home Sweet Home!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! How wonderful that your family is reunited at home! Congratulations again, and enjoy your homecoming with Mya. Let the adventures continue!
--Mary

deanna willett said...

Welcome home Mya!! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Yet another new beginning!