I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.---1 Samuel 1:27

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Day 8

Well, we have 8 days down. Today we just laid back, worked on crossword puzzles and tried to learn a little spanish. We walked to Pollo Tropical again for lunch. The server there is really nice. Mya is eating so much better. She is eating her oatmeal, small pieces of chicken, french fries, plaintains ect.

We are trying to get Mya on a different schedule. She takes a nap from 11:00 to 1:00. That is hard to work out doing anything during the day. We held her off today and she did great. She napped from 1:30-3:30. We then went to the pool here. A lot of people come here on the weekends. I think they pay to use the pool. It was fun to people watch. Marly showed up and took us to the club. They had a few parties there as well. We have noticed that people like to party around here. We thought Marly would be getting tired of us by now, but she doesn't.

I think we are going to the club in the morning and then to a historical area in Cucuta. We are looking forward to that. Our Attorney and ICBF are actually working today to complete some papers. Then Pampolona will receive them on Tuesday. Tuesday we will find out if we are in a slow court or bad court. So, keep prayin.

Mya has a great since of humor. I have been coughing a lot since I have been here. I have a sinus infection that went to my chest. Mya imitates me coughing and puts her hand over her mouth. She is so funny. She thinks she doesn't need us in the pool. She wants to walk around the slicky kiddy pool by herself. She eats it quite a bit. Then she wants a little help.


Information about Hotel Bolivar:
I just remembered to wright about the crib that is here. They gave us a pack and play for Mya. It is okay for her, but not for any child younger than her. We wake up several times during the night to pull her out of the side of the mattress. So, please don't put your babies in it. Either bring on over and then donate it or, plan on buying one while you are here. We saw them at one of the malls here in a store similar to Walgreens.

No comments: