I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.---1 Samuel 1:27

Friday, June 12, 2009

She is Determined


"I want in this bag. I almost have it....Almost."

"That's right, I'm good."

Mya loves walking around. She still is a little
unstable on her own; she waddles like
a duck. That is why her nickname
is "Waddle butt."

Mya and Daddy getting ready for night night.


After the Club, Marly took us to another mall.
The malls here are so nice. We got Mya some
books in Spanish to play with at the hotel.

Mya loves to dance. We have been trying to
catch it on camera. She lifts her right shoulder
to the beat of the music. It is hilarious.

She actually ate today. She had yogurt, mashed
bannanas, spaghetti, chicken, and ice cream. Yeah
Mya. What an improvement. See, kids won't
starve themselves:)



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

deanna willett said...

She is just too cute for words. What a blessing for you and your family.