I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.---1 Samuel 1:27

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Thank you God for Red, White, and Blue


Thank you Sloan's for sending Mya this dress.
We needed a little Red, White, and Blue for
Mya. Especially for July 4th coming up. So,
she is posing for you. Thank you friends for
your prayers.




It is so fun to hear from some of you that I
have not talked to in such a long time. I look
forward to every comment and every email.
It is keeping me going. I really appreciate
your thoughts and prayers. Thank you for
making us part of your day.

We are headed to Pamplona tomorrow for a
visit. I wanted to show Troy and Diane how
beautiful it is. We will be going with Marly and
her mom. She is a safe driver. So, please
pray for our trip tomorrow. I won't be able to
contact you mom until I get back:) Love you
guys.

Justin,
I'm going to do a little bit more shoping this time:) OK
Love you


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Genece said...

Rhonda,
Keep you head up and your faith elevated! I'm praying for your experience there to be uplifting and speedy. I remember how emotionally draining the wait for sentencia can be, but Marly seems so hospitable so your stay is much different than ours. While we were there we had a great crew supporting us but we didn't see or hear from them as much as you. Not complaining, just recognizing how fortunate you are to have Marly and her family helping out. Enjoy your trip to Pamplona. If you haven't already toured the church with the El Huerfanito shrine in it, it's very interesting I guess. Very spiritually moving from what Rick spoke of. Wishing you good news this week! Let's see if you can get out of there faster than we did!! Hoping so!