I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.---1 Samuel 1:27

Monday, June 22, 2009

Small town befor Pamplona


I forgot the name of this town. I will tell you later. It was
on our way to Pamplona. We went with Marly and her
mom. It was such a nicer trip than the 1st time. Other
than getting our little girl of course.

The tree behind Diane was the most beautiful tree I have
ever seen.

We went to eat breakfast at this neat restaurant. Marly's
mom knows the owner. We took a tour of the kitchen.
They have the best food here.

At the restaurant, Troy's arm was really hurting him. After
a little bit of "passing of energy and laying of the hands," from
Marly's mom, we decided to see a Doctor. There was one
eating breakfast next to us. See next blog for update.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: