I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.---1 Samuel 1:27

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Having problems with my blog

Im not sure what it is, but I am unable to sign into my blog anymore. Occasionaly I can get on, but I don't see the last 2 updates I have done. I know other people see them because I can read their comments; however, I can't publish them. Has anyone else had this problem. I even have an ERROR message at the top of the new post page saying "your request could not be processed."

Please help; it's driving me nuts. Playing on the computer is what I do when Mya takes naps and at night. I should have brought some good books to read. She sleeps a lot.

Our WIFI is broken at the hotel, and it won't be fixed until Tuesday. I can blog when I go to the lobby if it starts to work for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rhonda,

I see you were only able to add to the post from Tuesday rather than post on a new day. Make sure you're not accessing the site from the history or "cached" page. You need to start from a fresh log-in page. If that fails, use the "Help" message boards-you should be able to access them from the blogger/blogspot home page.