I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.---1 Samuel 1:27

Monday, June 15, 2009

On the mountain of Chinacota


Look at my Colombian bebe. She is so precious.
Thank you God for creating her for us! She
is bringing so much joy to our lives. Please continue
to pray for our attachment process. We feel it is going
really well.

We are very close to the clouds, and the weather is very cool
here. It started to rain when we stop for yet another
dessert. I don't know how everyone is so slim here. All
they do is eat desserts. It was soooo nice. They enjoy
showing us different Colombian treats and we sure do love
it as well:)


We are over looking the mountains from where we are
sitting. The pictures above is what we see. Only it is sooo
much more beautiful in person.




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Q said...

That picture of her is just lovely!